Sunday, March 12, 2017

Computer Problems?

One day at my internship the students were going to cycle and on this day it happened to be computers! When we first arrived the children were so excited to finish a mini project they were working on, and as for me, I was so excited to see them at one of their cycles! I felt as if I was going to be helpful to those who had questions because everything seemed easy enough and the programs they were using were familiar to me. However, this was not the case at all. One of the students had called me over to see if I was capable of copying and pasting a picture that wouldn't load. I attempted to help, but after ten minutes another student came over, and well lets just say he had better results than I did. I guess second graders are smarter than a "high schooler!"

No comments:

Post a Comment