Sunday, March 12, 2017

Love At First Sight!

Throughout my time at McKenzie School I have visited different Kindergartens, yet I have never been able to visit different grade levels. However, this week everything changed! I was given the privilege to work in a different classroom and most importantly a different grade level! Second Graders! During this week I was thrilled to analyze a different atmosphere; the students themselves were much more mature which astonished me. They were already reading books on their own and learning about science and other subjects. My Kindergartners were just beginning to learn how to read complete sentences, while the second graders were already so mature. Also, they were not as hyper; however, they were a little energetic at times. The classroom set up had also changed; there were no longer tables, but desks for each student. There were not as many posters hanging, but much of the students crafts were on display. The students were extremely polite when they saw me and I think I might have fallen in love all over again....

No comments:

Post a Comment