Monday, May 15, 2017

Research Papers Already?

Working with the second grade class has been such a privilege and has had many, many ups. For instance, I now comprehend how fast they accomplish things and how early they begin learning about topics and in this case RESEARCH PAPERS! Wow, where do I even begin? The second grade class has literally blown me away.

This week they were introduced to research papers, and as a senior I now know what research papers are. I was just recently introduced to them during my first year of high school. The students are all very advanced and will not be as surprised with what is yet to come in high school! The students all picked out subjects they were interested in such as animals and planets. They looked through books and even articles that helped them gather more information about their topics. They are now in the process of putting it all together in one booklet! I am glad to say I was part of this whole experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment