Monday, May 22, 2017

One Last Story....

This past week has been very unforgettable. Unfortunately my time at McKenzie School has come to an end. Before I actually left for good I needed to visit Mrs. Ferrell's Kindergarten class or as I like to call them "my Kindergartners." When I first walked in they all recognized me right away and began shouting "Miss. E." I was so excited to see all their faces one more time and as they all came up to me they started telling me everything I missed from them losing teeth to getting a new hair cut to growing butterflies in the classroom!

I was sad at how much I had missed. One thing that made me most happy was when Mrs. Ferrell asked me to read to them one last time. It was a butterfly book and they were all so good, but had many questions and comments. I was all the more amazed at how mature they looked in appearance and how much smarter they had become! When I finished reading to them, we had snack. They all became overwhelmed and thrilled when I told them I brought in munchkins for them all!

My last goodbye was a sad one; I received many hugs! I will deeply miss the Kindergarten class of 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment